July 5, 2023

Here is what I think of the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra as someone who often uses a flip phone.

With a large exterior screen and a quirky design, the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra provides a novel and intriguing take on flip-style foldable smartphones.



My decision to use the Nokia 2660 Flip as my secondary phone was only an amusing experiment. I was seeking for a flip phone to scratch my old tech craving. The Nokia 2660 Flip has been around for a year now, and its attractiveness as a throwback phone has not diminished in the slightest. It has only expanded. The Motorola Razr 40 Ultra, a new premium foldable smartphone in the clamshell form that significantly draws inspiration from the legendary Razr V3, appears to be built around that attraction. The Razr 40 Ultra also embraces the modern linked environment in which we live in close proximity to our smartphones. In my opinion, Motorola is connecting with its past while moving towards the future.

I had a brief interaction with the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra during its debut, and these are my initial thoughts on it.


I think the Razr 40 Ultra's design is very gorgeous. The model with the vegan leather back in ruby red, especially the one I saw in a Motorola executive's hands, looks opulent. The Razr 40 Ultra is extremely thin, measuring only 7.58mm when unfurled, while being broader than the original. The huge chin of the original Razr design is also gone when the phone is opened up. That was the distinctive design element of Razr. The Razr 40 Ultra currently resembles every other flip-style foldable smartphone available.

No comments:

Post a Comment